The Phoenix Schools offers more than just child care while you’re away—we work closely with your family to make sure your child’s time with us is memorable, magical, and educational, leaving a long-lasting positive imprint on years to come. As parents ourselves, we know you want the best for your children. Our long track record of excellence, our engaged community outlook, our nurturing, skilled teachers, our research-based curriculum, and our passion for childhood education makes us well equipped to deliver a daycare experience that exceeds your expectations.
What Makes The Phoenix Schools Preschool Outstanding
- Experienced, Passionate Caregivers: Our certified child development specialists are trained to spark age-appropriate development with compassion, care, and love. Teachers at The Phoenix Schools love what they do, and their investment in your child is significant. Attentive observation, skills encouragement, expert teaching, and playful engagement are qualities of every single one of our carefully selected teachers.
- Flexible Scheduling Options: We know what it’s like to be a family on the go! We offer both part-time and full-time daycare programs to fit every family’s various needs. We even offer extended hours for those times when you need a little extra support.
- Safety First, Always: All of our equipment and classrooms meet the highest standards of safety, and our caregivers are constantly supervising young children. Our facilities each have their own safety measures and child safety rules in place to keep everyone out of harm’s way.
- Parent & Family Involvement: Your family is important to us. At The Phoenix Schools, we find it highly valuable to forge a strong connection between staff and parents. Through regular progress reports, teacher meetings, fun notes from your child’s day, and take-home activities for the whole family, we make sure that child care is a family endeavor. You’re always in the loop!
- All-Inclusive Tuition: Unlike other preschools, our tuition packages are all-inclusive so you aren’t hit with hidden fees. Tuition includes healthy meals and snacks so you can be sure your child is well fed every day, and we go above and beyond to make sure you feel ecstatic about the value of our top-notch education.
Your Child Deserves Unparalleled Early Education
The early years in a child’s life lay the groundwork for long-lasting positive development. We take a holistic approach to education, fostering the whole child’s emotional, social, cognitive, and physical growth. Your child enjoys the benefits of:
- Specially Designed Curriculum: Our years of research and experience have resulted in a phenomenal curriculum for each stage of development that nurtures and supports age-specific growth. Filled with educational activities, games, and lessons, kids adopt an early love of learning that carries them through the rest of their educational journey.
- Individualized Care: With small classrooms and low teacher-to-student ratios, children at The Phoenix Schools receive the great advantage of personalized instruction. Our teachers are invested in each child’s unique disposition, abilities, and interests. Students blossom in our care—you won’t find a one-size-fits-all formula here!
- Hands-On Exploration: Kids are full of energy and they learn a lot through hands-on experience. Our interactive learning centers, outdoor play areas, and well-stocked imagination stations have everything kids need to explore unlimited possibilities. Firefighter one day, doctor the next, and wizard next week! We keep creativity flowing at The Phoenix Schools.
Phoenix Schools is now a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 150 private preschools and elementary schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education.